Most people who start up in business do so because they have good business proposition and the enterprise and commitments to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure of your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Access your finance requirements, advice on the best source of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures for new companies
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Fixed Fees – Agreed in advance and reviewed annually
- FREE telephone support: Get in touch before you make those important decisions